December 2nd, 3rd (Thursday, Friday) | 9:00am-1:00pm
Held online via Zoom
Facilitation Foundations is an interactive, practical workshop. Each session builds upon and expands your facilitation skills to ensure you can bring people together meaningfully and effectively. Be prepared for a full four-hours each morning, and come ready to interact and share.
This isn't the kind of training where you can sit back and watch passively, and as we so often say: the quality of the experience is dependent on your contributions.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Identify and articulate a clear purpose for their meetings, gatherings, and events
- Use that purpose to make design and planning decisions
- Apply key principles of design and approach in their real facilitation work
- Practice key responsive facilitation skills
- Approach conflict as an opportunity rather than an obstacle to their work as facilitators
- Develop a personal development plan for their work as a facilitator
Do you like this page?